Sunday 1 June 2014

BLOG UPDATE

Hey blog readers!

I apologize for the serious lack of blog posts; I have been caught up with coursework and deadlines as well as the horrible dreaded exams, so instead of writing my posts I've been doing revision. I also found it difficult to balance out time to prepare, shoot, edit and write for each post twice a week, so I came up with the solution to upload a blog post whenever I can, but to give an aim to upload at least 4 a month, so 1 a week. However I will still be titling them 'Makeup Monday' and 'Fashion Friday', just they won't be every week. You will see alot more exciting posts to come as now the long summer holidays will give me so much time to write. As my blog is primarily beauty and fashion based, I have also decided to add in a lifestyle theme etc.so including day trips and weekends. 

Thank you for reading!xo

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment