Monday 24 March 2014

Makeup Monday #3 - My Perfume Collection


Firstly this perfume is possibly my favourite and most worn fragrance. As labelled it is from Next, which I think is one of many stores that stocks affordable pretty perfumes. This is the New York Eau de Parfum. It is not over powering, which makes it a really good everyday perfume. As you can tell from this image I have used this quite alot, so much that now I have just purchased my second bottle. I really recommend checking this one out, or for an alternative the London and Paris are just as good but with slightly stronger and floral scent. 

This is another favourite of mine, purely because of the sweetie scent, which reminds me of candy floss and summer. The bottle is also beautiful with the ombre effect. This perfume was from the body shop, and i say 'was' as it unfortunately is not on the line anymore. I believe this was also a summer limited edition, hence the sweet scent. As you can tell from the image I have barely used it, this is purely because i know i won't be able to purchase another, therefore saving it as long as possible. Hopefully I can find an alternative that is similar to it!

This is my most recent perfume, I have worn this only a few times because it has a strong scent to it that I like to keep for going out. This perfume is the Katy Perry, Killer Queen. I fell in love with the packaging, bottle and of course the smell. I know that this will last me for a while! I have also seen over social media, e.g Instagram, that there is going to be a new Katy Perry perfume, identical to this but in purple, called 'Oh So Shear', so that will be going on my wish list! 





Links-
Katy Perry Killer Queen
Justin Bieber Someday
Accessorize - Enchanted fragrance
The Body Shop - Fragrances

No comments:

Post a Comment